About US

Expert International Consultancy (EIC) is a professional immigration and education consultancy based in New Baneshwor, Nepal.

We provide a wide range of services for those seeking to migrate to Canada or study in Canada and USA. EIC offers personalized assistance throughout the application process, including guidance on the best immigration or study programs for clients, completing necessary paperwork, and preparing for interviews or language proficiency tests.

We are dedicated to helping clients achieve their dreams of a better life in Canada based on our extensive knowledge and experience in the Canadian immigration and education systems.

Call us: +977 014471495

Write to us: eicnepal.abroad@gmail.com

Visit us: 2nd Floor, Block E, New Baneshwor Plaza, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu.

Our Services

Canada PR

Let our  Immigration Lawyer registered in the Ontario Bar represent your PR applications and appeals.

Study in Canada

Our team with decades of experience in International Education and Migration will guide you through your College Application, Scholarship, Visa, Accommodation and Pre as well as Post Departure guidance

Study in USA

USA is home to most of the best universities and colleges in the world. With ample scholarships and unbeatable careers available, the Land of Opportunity might be your dream destination.

Let us Experts guide you.

Dependent Visa

Whether you are a Canadian Citizen, Canadian PR or someone with a valid Canadian visa, you can aaply to get your spouse and children to Canada.

Let us guide you through the process.

Legal Representation with IRCC

Let our lawyer represent you at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. 

He will be able to advise you on your legal rights and obligations, help you prepare your application or appeal, and represent you in any meetings or hearings with IRCC.

Customized Services for Rejection Cases

Refusals of visa applications such as Express Entry applications, work permits, study permits or visitor visas at the Federal Court.

Refusals of family class applications such as spouse or partner sponsorships, child or parental sponsorships at the Immigration Appeal Division.

Super Visa

Want to have your parents and grandparents to Canada with you?

If you are a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident, let us help you prepare the necessary paperwork here in Nepal as well as in Canada for a Super Visa Application.