Visa Facilitation

Tourist Visa

A Canada tourist visa, also known as a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), is a document issued by the Canadian government to foreign nationals who wish to enter Canada for tourism, leisure, or visiting family and friends. 

The visa allows visitors to stay in Canada for a maximum of six months, and it is valid for multiple entries. To obtain a Canada tourist visa, applicants must complete an online application, pay the necessary fees, and provide supporting documents, such as a valid passport, proof of financial support, and a travel itinerary. 

Spousal (Dependent) Visa

A Spousal visa allows dependents, of a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident or someone with valid Canadian Visa to travel to Canada. Dependents may be eligible to apply for this visa if they meet certain criteria, including being a spouse, common-law partner, child, or parent of the person with valid legal status in Canada. 

Applicants and their sponsors must also demonstrate that they can financially support themselves and their dependents and meet other requirements, such as being at least 18 years old and not having a criminal record.

Parents and Grand Parents

Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor parents or grandparents to Canada. Sponsored parents and grandparents will obtain permanent resident status.

If the parents or grandparents do not want to live in Canada for permanently, they can get the Super Visa.

The Super Visa allows parents or grandparents to visit Canada for up to two years at a time. They are typically 10-year multi-entry visas. To qualify for such a visa the Canadian child or grandchild must show that they have sufficient income to support the visit, and the visiting parents or grandparents.

Visa Rejected Cases

Almost any refusal made by the Canadian immigration authorities can be appealed.

Refusals of visa applications such as Express Entry applications, work permits, study permits or visitor visas can be appealed to the Federal Court.

Refusals of family class applications such as spouse or partner sponsorships, child or parental sponsorships can be appealed to the Immigration Appeal Division.